CandleKim5 is a multi-timeframe indicator for Japanese candlestick charts. It shows what candlesticks are being formed on a higher timeframe. It is a very convenient tool for anyone who applies candlestick analysis . With this indicator, you can easily identify such reversal patterns as Harami, Hangman, bullish and bearish Hammer, bullish and bearish Engulfing and more.
- Timeframe - the higher timeframe.Note: the timeframe of a higher chart may only be two orders higher than the current period. E.g. if you use M1, the you can specify timeframe M5 or M15. For M5 - М15 and М30, for Н1 - Н4 and D1, etc.
- DrawBars - number of bars on which the indicator will be displayed.
- CandleUp - the color of the bullish candlestick.
- CandleDown - the color of the bearish candlestick.
- BarUp - the color of the bullish candlestick shadow.
- BarDown - the color of the bearish candlestick shadow.
- Fill - color filling of the candlestick body, yes/no.