- 评论 (6)
The robot applies the scalping strategy based on the breakdown of support and resistance levels. Trading is performed by pending orders in the direction of a breakout.
Each trade is protected by two stop losses (standard and virtual ones).
The EA features the built-in multi-level trailing stop. Level 1 is a breakeven, level 2 is a partial take profit, level 3 starts working as a standard trailing stop.
Besides, there are two more trailing stop types:
- A common trailing stop with step 1, for example, TrailingStop=20 with a step of 1 pip.
- A trailing stop with a step equal to TrailingStop (TrailingStop=20, TrailingStep=20).
I recommend using the following:
EURUSD; GBPUSD; USDJPY; AUDUSD; USDCAD; USDCHF; EURJPY. Maximum spread for these symbols should not exceed 10 points.
GOLD (XAUUSD) – maximum spread not more than 15 points.
- TF – timeframe used for calculations
- Use_Trade_Time – trade at certain hours only
- Time_Start – hour to start trading
- Time_Stop – hour to stop trading
- Dist – distance in pips from an order placing price
- StopLoss – stop loss
- TakeProfit – take profit
- Life_Time_First – pending order lifetime
- MaxRisk – percentage of the deposit (risk per trade)
- MaxLots – maximum lots
- Сomment – order comment
- Sound – use sound
- Sound_Name – sound name
- Slippage – slippage
- Magic_NumberB – unique EA index (buy)
- Magic_NumberS – unique EA index
More detailed instructions on all parameters, tips for using on real accounts, as well as ready-made setting files will be sent to purchasers only.
Thank you for understanding!
Monitoring of accounts can be found HERE.