This trading algorithm is designed for trading during low-volatility periods: the night before the opening of the London session or for trading low-volatility pairs. The trading robot allows to flexibly adjust trading parameters, including the risk level per trade, so that it is possible to maintain a balance between expected return and drawdown.
The robot locks profit using Trailing Stop.
Despite the fact that the algorithm includes a trading signals filter, it is not recommended for use during high volatility and especially during important news releases.
- BBPeriod - period of the BollingerBands indicator
- BBDev - the distance between Bollinger Bands and the moving average, in standard deviations
- StdDevPeriod - standard deviation period
- StdDevFilter - maximum allowable value of standard deviation for trading
- SpreadFilter - maximum allowable spread value for trading
- TrailingStart - profit of an open position in points, reaching which the EA will start trailing Stop Loss
- TrailStep - step of change for TraingStop
- SL - Stop Loss value set during position opening
- RiskPercent - risk used for opening a position as a percent of capital (not taking into slippage)
- TradeStartHour - trading start hour (server time), after that time the EA is allowed to open positions
- TradeStopHour - trading end hour (server time), after that time the EA is not allowed to open positions