New World Project MACD
Trend Following, Scalping, Hedging, Martingale, Multi TimeFrame, Multi Currency, Money Management, Sound Alert with auto correct specification. This are all the things New World has to offer.
New World: MACD Project
MACD is the indicator for this EA that will trigger to make a trade. As like any of my projects, MACD Project has all the specs like Auto Correct Trades and the ability to shift from Scalping to Hedging to Martingale.
NOTE: Martingale can be choose if you choose scalping and ONE_DIRECTION_TRADING.
New World- MACD Project is a complete EA from manual trading to indicators, to trend following to money management, to multi-timeframe and multi-currency trading which enables you to play Scalping, Hedging or Day Trading with additional specs of alerting you each Trade is Closed. And all you need to do is to edit the parameters based on the trade you want to in.
New World will compute your lot size based on the number of times you want to hedge and amount you want to risk. This is a new way of calculating your Lot Size on Hedging which will makes it easier for you to manage you risk and reward ratio which is less stress for you to trade.
- TRADE_STYLE - Scalp or Hedge?
- USE_LOT - EA COMPUTED LOT OR YOUR LOT
- EA_RECOMMENDED_LOT_SIZE - New World computed Lot Size based on the inputs.
- YOUR_PREFERRED_LOT_SIZE - The Lot size you want to use
- PREFERRED_LOT_SIZE - The Lot Size you want instead of EA
- MAX_PAIRS_TO_TRADE - Number of Currencies to trade at a time.
- MAX_ORDERS_NO_HEDGING - Choose 1-5 trades per pair
- TRADE_DIRECTION - Choosing ONE_DIRECTION_TRADING is like trading like Martingale
- TP_PIPS_NO_HEDGE - Target Pips to TP. Can either scalp or day trade based on your target pips
- SL_CALCULATE_BY - SL by Amount or PIPS
- RISK_AMOUNT_PER_TRADE - *note that this is amount per trade
- SL_PIPS_NO_HEDGE - SL base on pips
- TIME_DIFFERENCE_AFTER_TRADE - Time interval each trade
- PIPS_DIFFERENCE_EACH_TRADE - Pips interval each trade
- COMMISSION_AND_SWAP - include on calculation or not
- TIMES_TO_HEDGE - Number of times to Hedge
- RISK_LEVEL - Level 1 the lowest and 4 the Highest
- RISK_AMOUNT_WITH_HEDGE - Amount willing to risk
- TP_PIPS_WITH_HEDGE - Amount of Pips you want to TP for your "1stTRADE"
- PIPS_TO_HEDGE - Pips difference to hedge
- PIPS_TO_BREAK_EVEN - Target Pips to recover from the loss on first trades.
- TARGET_PROFIT - Amount to close after profit
- TARGET_PIPS - Additional Target pips after break even
- TARGET_PIPS_ACCURACY - Enables NEW World to change TP and SL accuracy. *Note: High Spec Computers is suggested for High Accuracy Option
- ADDITIONAL COMMANDS
- CLOSE_EXCESS_PAIRS -
- ORDER_CORRECTION - unnecessary TP, SL and Pending Orders and human intervention errors will automatically correct all your trades.
- ALERT - On or Off
- SHOW_COMMENT_STATUS - Show or Hide
- SHOW_COMMENT_PERIOD - Show or Hide
- SHOW_COMMENT_HEDGING - Show or Hide
- TOTAL_RISK_AMOUNT - Total amount you are willing to risk for all the trades. Loss more than this will automatically close "ALL" trades.
- TOTAL_TARGET_PROFIT - Total amount you are willing to take for all trades. Gains more than the said amount will automatically close "ALL" trades.
- MACD_CROSS_ZERO - use or not use
- MACD_SIGNAL_CURRENT - use or not use
- MACD_SIGNAL_PREVIOUS - use or not use
- MACD_OPEN_LEVEL - use or not use
- MACD_MA_SIGNAL - use or not use
- EDIT_ADDITIONAL_PIPS or MACD OPEN LEVEL from Minute 1 to Monthly time frame
- TIMEFRAMES_USED - Choose time frames
- SPECIAL_COMMAND - Choosing Yes for the 3 levels will automatically close all trades