Dashboard Super Candle Demo
Dashboard Super CandleDemo is the demo version of Dashboard Super Candle, which have full functionalities of the paid version, except only candle of M5, M30 and H4 will be used for signal generation (full version has candle of all timeframe).
To access the full version, please re-direct to this LINK.
- Provide an intuitive way to generate trading signal, to manage trades, and to monitor trading positions.
- Customizable trading session: total 3 sessions can be set for autotrade.
- Customizable trading mode: Reverse Mode or Non-Reverse Mode.
- Option for autotrade
- Selection of pairs (symbols) to trade: you can choose which pair(s) to trade.
- Customizable dashboard position
- Very easy and handy to use.
Refer to screenshot2
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- Download historical data of all 28 pairs. Use this free tool to download historical data by simple one-drag, link.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window.
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot5.
- Use Reverse Mode: Check explanation in Entry Signal section
- Use AutoTrade:
- Yes: buy/sell orders will be sent once signal is generated
- No: no order will be sent even signal is generated
- Single pair TP in pips: the take profit in pips for single pair.
- Single pair SL in pips: the stop loss in pips for single pair
- Candle selection for signal providing
- Use M1/M5/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/MN Candle
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket TP in $:(see explanation in Note1)
- Basket SL in $
- Max Spread: once spread exceeds max spread, no order will be sent.
- Trading Session: if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Yes: all active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- No: no active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Use Session1
- Session1 Start Time
- Session1 End Time
- Session1comment: comment of each order
- Use Session2
- Session2 Start Time
- Session2 End Time
- Use Session3
- Session3 Start Time
- Session3 End Time
- Non-stop session is active if Use Session 1, 2, and 3 are all selected as false.
- TimeFrame of new chart
- Suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- Prefix: prefix string of your symbol
- X_axis: dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard y position
For objects 1-5, please refer to screenshot6.
Objects 6-12: screenshot7.
Objects 13-22: screenshot8.
Objects 23-26: screenshot9.
- Pair Tick Button: Click once to active the corresponding pair for trading. Click once more to de-active.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- All: select all 28 pairs
- None: clear all selected pairs
- EUR: select all EUR pairs, like EURUSD, EURJPY…
- Same rules applies to USD, GBP, JPY... buttons
Refer to screenshot4
1 Fixed basket TP/SL
2 Fixed TP/SL for single pair
3 Only buy button available