SurfingFREE is a free version of Surfing Expert Advisor (version 1.1). It is based on Surfing strategy. IT DOES NOT USE MARTINGALE. The EA catches the moments when the previous candle crosses the moving average indicator and eliminates the false breakouts using the RSI+MA indicator, and at the same time analyzes the trend direction. The EA trades pending orders, which also allows to avoid false movements. If the pending order was not triggered and the chart reversed, then the EA deletes the pending order. Also, according to the strategy, the EA uses the Trailing Stop, Take profit is not placed. Experienced traders are advised to control the trading of the EA by analyzing the market. The EA also implements Money management based on the Larry Williams method (LarryWilliamsMethod).
The difference from the paid version is that SurfingFREE parameters are not as flexible as the ones of Surfing (version 1.1). It is not possible to change the main parameters, however SurfingFREE is configured efficiently enough to let you understand its idea and show a good result.
The EA trades on any symbol. Minimum recommended deposit is $100. Recommended timeframe is M15. Due to the fact that the EA performs the analysis on closed bars, the testing results by opening prices are the same as the testing by all ticks.
- Lots - order lot
- SLStep - distance between SL and the Moving Average (in points)
- Slipage - slippage in points
- Magic - magic number (when trading different currency pairs on one account, this parameter should be changed, i.e. unique for each currency pair)
- StartHour1 - trading start time
- EndHour1 - trading stop time
- StopLossHardON - enabled fixed StopLoss mode (false/true)
- StopLoss - fixed StopLoss in points of a pending order
- LarryWilliamsMethod - use Larry Williams money management method (false/true)
- LWrisk - risk percentage, recommended 5-20%
- LWpart - part of the deposit in percentage to be used by the EA
The values with points are specified for 4-digits, if you have 5-digits, the EA automatically recalculates all the values. When enabling the fixed StopLoss mode (StopLossHardON = true), SLStep parameter is disabled, while StopLoss parameter is activated. Thus, floating StopLoss (set from the Moving Average level) is replaced with a fixed StopLoss (set from a pending order price).