The Master key – is a multi-currency Expert Advisor which supports all currency pairs, as well as stocks, indices and commodities. The EA uses and innovative proprietary technology, which combines multi-timeframe trend algorithm, mathematical trading model of fractal geometry and oscillator filters. It is able to work on 100 instruments simultaneously.
The Master key features a proprietary multistage dynamic trailing stop mechanism, that is able to maintain the trade in a trend indefinitely, until the trend forms a reversal. It can maintain any number of orders on any instruments at the same time.
The Master key includes a spread limiter for extensible spreads, especially at night or during low liquidity of the instrument. This prevents from entering trades with the increased spread.
The Master key works in two modes. The main mode without the additional oscillator filtering (disabled by default) and the mode with the additional oscillator filtering. The second mode is the ultrasafe mode for conservative trading. The disadvantage of the second mode is relatively small number of opened orders, however the system shows the best results when used in this mode (enabled by default).
The Master key also has a function of compensating the losing trades by increasing the lot of selected orders. This function is based on the mathematical statistics of the system operation.
The Master key can also maintain third-party orders or orders with the specified magic numbers. Use this function if you want the system to maintain your manually opened orders or orders opened by other experts. However, keep in mind that Master key calculates risks and lot sizes of the opened trades with the consideration of all opened orders, both manually and by other experts. The Master key takes into account the used margin, lot sizes, drawdown of third-party positions to adapt the lot sizes of its own orders, so that the risk management of Master key does not become distorted by other orders opened on the same account.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/196946 - signal of the main trading mode with the fractal geometry filtering of the Master key (1 mode of system operation)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/208594 - signal of the ultrasafe trading mode of Master key with the system of classic filters and fractal geometry filtering (2 mode of system operation)
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/216823 - signal with the system of classic filters of the Master key. (3 mode of system operation, available in the update to version 1.4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/216822 - signal with the system of classic filters of the Master key and filter for finding impulses in trends. (4 mode of system operation, available in the update to version 1.4)
- The base target for trades is 60 points, with trailing stop – at least 30 points.
- The main timeframe for an active chart is D1. It works only on D1.
- The EA supports all pairs including crosses, stock CFDs and other instruments.
- USE_TIME_LIMIT - use the specified time range for system operation
- StartHour - system operation start time
- FinishHour - system operation end time
- Show_support_and_resistance_on_D1 – display support and resistance (determined by the technical analysis) on D1
- Filters_oscillators_for_finding_precision_entrance_areas – use the additional oscillator filtering mode (strict mode - few orders, maximum efficiency. Enabled by default)
- Fractal_geometry_filter - use the fractal geometry filter
- The_use_level_of_pulse_power - use the impulse power level
- The_level_of_pulse_power - impulse power level for entry filtering
- Trade_On_Monday - trading on Monday
- Trade_On_Tuesday - trading on Tuesday
- Trade_On_Wednesday - Trading on Wednesday
- Trade_On_Thursday - trading on Thursday
- Trade_On_Friday - trading on Friday
- Long_term_upper_channel_line_on_the_basis_of_technical_analysis - the upper level of the monthly control area of the market makers
- Long_term_lower_channel_line_on_the_basis_of_technical_analysis - the lower level of the monthly control area of the market makers
- The_resistance_short_term_1_week_external_Analytics - the upper level of the weekly control area of the market makers
- The_support_short_term_1_week_external_Analytics - the lower level of the weekly control area of the market makers
- Allowed_spread_to_open_order – spread limit
- StopLoss – stop loss
- TakeProfit - take profit
- FIX_LOT - fixed lot volume
- USE_FIX_LOT - use fixed lot
- The_percentage_RISK_of_alone_order – risk percentage per order
- Total_percentage_drawdown_for_lock_opening_orders - the total drawdown percentage to enable blocking opening new orders. This feature is ignored only by the lot multiplication orders, but the lot multiplication order is able to control this option. When opened, the lot multiplication order will automatically set this option close to zero, and after it closes automatically sets the value specified in the setting back, in order to subordinate all standard orders.
- Multiplier_Lot_for_Loss_order – Use the function of compensation for unprofitable deals
- Use_TrailingStop – use trailing stop
- MAGIC – magic number
- added 2 new system operation modes, now the system is able to function in 4 modes:
1. mode - (intensity of order opening is quite high) - Master key signal (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/196946) - working with the multiplier of unprofitable orders - options to use:
2. mode - (intensity of order opening is very rare) - Master key Ultrasafe trade signal (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/208594) - working with the multiplier of unprofitable orders with additional oscillator filtering - options to use:
3. mode - (intensity of order opening is very frequent) - Master key classics signal (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/216823) - working in classic mode without the multiplier of unprofitable orders with reduced risks, stop loss of 200 points - options to use:
4. mode - (intensity of order opening is quite frequent)- Master key innovative classics signal (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/216822) - working in classic mode without the multiplier of unprofitable orders with reduced risks and using a filter of impulse power level filter in a trend movement, stop loss varies between 200-400 points - options to use: Filters_oscillators_for_finding_precision_entrance_areas:TRUE,Fractal_geometry_filter:FALSE,The_use_level_of_pulse_power:TRUE,Multiplier_Lot_for_Loss_order=FALSE. The additional option The_level_of_pulse_power is 150 by default, increasing the value leads to increased accuracy of entries, but the intensity of order opening reduces.
- added new settings: disable trading on any day of the week, manage the total drawdown percentage of the portfolio to block opening new orders, use of a fixed lot, limited operation period for the system at the specified hours.
- added manual filters of weekly control areas (levels) of market makers (if you have this data for all or part of the instruments traded by the system, set the weekly values once a week, this will grant the system a greater degree of security)- options: The_resistance_short_term_1_week_external_Analytics, The_support_short_term_1_week_external_Analytics.
- added manual filters of monthly control areas (levels) of market makers (if you have this data for all or part of the instruments traded by the system, set the monthly values once a month, this will grant the system a greater degree of security)- options: Long_term_upper_channel_line_on_the_basis_of_technical_analysis, Long_term_lower_channel_line_on_the_basis_of_technical_analysis.
- added information panel to the instruments chart with the values of monthly and weekly control areas of market makers specified in the system.
By default, the system is set to 2 mode.