The strategy is based on the breakout to major support/resistance levels. The EA uses the adaptive trade management algorithm.
It was backtested and optimized using real ticks with 99,9% quality. The Expert Advisor has successfully passed the stress test with slippage, spread wideness, abnormal bid/ask difference and commission approximate to the real market conditions.
Real account monitoring
Requirements to Use This EA.
- Account Type must be ECN
- Account Conditions must have Zero Stop Level
- Minimum Deposit 25$
- Minimum Leverage 1:100
- Forex Currency Pair EURUSD
- Chart Time Frame M30
- A VPS with good latency rate
Following Filters are applied on it.
- Is current instrument/pair EURUSD or not
- Is current time frame M30 or not
- Is current account conditions have zero stop level or not
- Is current account have minimum leverage 1:100 or not
- Check for required margin for lot
- Is lot is greater than Broker's allowed max lot
- Is lot is smaller than Broker's allowed min lot
- Is Bid/Ask difference greater than spread
- Is spread wideness is greater than normal
- Auto Lot Size — true or false value
- Lot Size if Auto False — it will be work if Auto Lot Size will be set as false
- Comments — a comment to trades.
- Max Spread — Max Spread allowed to ea for smooth functions
- Time Frame — time frame to determine support / resistance levels
- xBars — number of history bars to determine support / resistance levels
- Delta — distance to set pending orders from support / resistance levels
- Hard Core SL — It is stop loss which submits to broker with order
- Trailing Stop — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
- Trailing Start — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
- Trailing Step — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
- Start Hour — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
- End Hour — It is self explanatory parameter and don't need further explanation
Leave all parameters at default inputs for better results.
- Auto Lot Size — true or false, if this parameter set as true than lot size will be calculate by following rule
- Lot Management Rule — (Lot = AccountBalance() / 20 / 100;)
- Default Stop Loss for EURUSD — 60 Points (6 pips)
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal balance;
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
- For best results, use the minimum leverage up-to 1:100;
- When using the EA with FIFO supporting brokers, do not run more than one EA on one account;
- Low spreads + low commission + zero stop level + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker.
- Three Input Parameters removed and these functions embedded as hard code.
These three inputs are:
1. Time Frame
- Some Bugs removed and functions improved.
Auto Lot Size and Manual Lot is not functioning in this version.
In this version lot size is fixed and hard coded equal to Current Symbol's allowed minimum lot.