FxGlow Retrace Pulse MT5
This unique indicator detects retracement signals from confirmed price breakout.
A retracement zone is calculated using price action, volatility and overbought/oversold filters.
To achieve more accurate trading, please use this tool in addition or support to the system you are using. This tool will perform better if combined with the right strategy.
To further boost the efficiency of this tool, you can combine this with FxGlow Phase Index.
You can check the strategy on this video link: https://youtu.be/cRyBGMV_Ugg
Use an alternate exit strategy by combining with FxGlow Zone Barrier.
You can check the strategy on this video link https://youtu.be/GW_r0VytxiY?t=53s
- Detects confirmed retracement signals
- Signals give low risk opportunities to enter the market
- DOES NOT repaint
- DOES NOT recalculate
- Signals on CLOSE of a bar
- Works in ALL pairs
- Works in ALL timeframes
- Can be used for Expert Advisors
- Implements popup, email, push notification and sound alerts
- Period - number of bars used for the indicator calculations
- Factor - factor used to determine the depth of the retracement zone. Higher values will give more signals
- Max Bars - maximum number of history bars used
How to use
- Retracement Zone = area in which the indicator will scan for confirmed price breakout
- Signal = confirmed breakout
This indicator is a manual trading tool that can be used in many ways.
To test its effectiveness to your current trading systems, please take time to test the free DEMO first.