Compound Egg EA
Compound Egg is a fully automated EA which trades based on reversal during quiet, low volatile early Asian session. Each open position is protected by a fixed TP and SL of 90 pips to minimize possible drawdown. In reality, the algorithm looks for reversals and executes TP in real time. Since TP points vary based on price, volume, and volatility in real market condition, it's not statically set in the beginning but rather computed for every ticks at run time. Realistically, this EA will look for reversals using proprietary settings of oscillator indicators behind the scene.
The Expert Advisor allows you to trade based on account balance. I recommend that you use an ECN account with low spread and fast execution.
Why Compound EA?
- Designed, developed, tested, and optimized by a professional software engineer (ex-Microsoft engineer) with 6+ years of Forex market experience
- Stress-tested with the past 6 years of historical data with 90% modelling quality
- Live-tested a sister EA with the same trading logic but different trading volume logic for 1+ years since 2015
- Optimized after backtesting 10,000+ different variables on EA
- Compounding by increasing trading volumes as account grows
- More aggressive trading than Steady EA System
Built-in protection systems
- Avoids slippage.
- Trend reversal.
- Drawdown control.
- Account equity control.
- Maximum number of open positions at the same time = 15
Parameters of the EA
- Leverage: default is 5. Trading volume will be computed based on this leverage value
- Slippage: default is 3.0. This is the maximum slippage allowed for trading.
- TimeZoneOfYourMT4Server: default is 3. You need to change this value based on your broker's server time. (e.g. If FXDD's server is in Malta, and Malta is in GMT2+, but MT4's chart time is 2am but GMT time is 11pm, then time difference is 3 hours (2am and 11pm). So your value is 3, even if Malta is GMT2+. Based on summer time, time displayed on MT4 chart will change +-1 hour so be careful with this. The EA's performance will vary drastically based on this value so DO NOT FORGET to backtest this EA before using it live.
- Built-in, smart fixed SL of 90 pips as the worst case (happens less than 1% of the time);
- Built-in, smart fixed TP of 90 pips as the best case (happens less than 1% of the time);
- Runtime execution of SL based on dynamic environment and the fixed trading time windows;
- Runtime execution of TP based on dynamic environment;
- Fixed or compounded lot calculation based on account balance;
- Does not use indicators;
- No hedging;
- No grid, martingale or arbitrage;
- Low trading drawdown;
- Easy to set up.
- Never carry over trades to next day - all the trades opened and closed on a same day
- Trades on quiet early Asian session to spot great trend reversals
- Symbols: USDJPY.
- Timeframe: M5.
- Spread: must be smaller than or equal to 5
- Recommended minimum deposit $500.
- Recommended account type: ECN (due to low spread).
- 1. Time sensitive: Compound Egg trades only within specific time windows. Thus, setting your broker time zone parameter correctly is crucial.
- 2. Spread sensitive: Compound Egg performs better with tighter spread. Max spread allowed is 5 pips.
- Use Money Management. Recommended leverage is 3-5.
- Use a dedicated low-spread USD ECN account.
- a bug of not trading when trading volume is more than 50 lot
- a bug of using a wrong digit of spread when trading in live account