Veles Replication free
This is a limited version of the Veles Replication copier (fixed lot only and the maximum number of orders is 10).
The EA copies all orders from one terminal (Master account) to another (Slave account), regardless of the instrument (all copied instruments must have the same names in both brokers, for example, if you copy GOLD and your account has XAUUSD, copying will not be performed). Orders of the Master account, which have been opened before copying, are recorded in the database, but are not copied. The maximum number of considered (copied) orders is 10. Copying is performed using a fixed lot size only.
It should be emphasized that the EA in Slave mode does not work with the orders opened manually or by other Experts.
- Timer_msec - the number of milliseconds for the operation of the request timer, the recommended values for Master are from 10 to 50, for Slave from 1 to 5
- SymbolSuffix - suffix added to the symbol on broker, required for identifying the instrument and bringing it to a common name, can be different in Master and Slave, for example EURUSDv - suffix "v", GBPUSD.m - suffix ".m", if the instrument does not have that suffix, SymbolSuffix is ignored
- Master - set to true when placing on a Master account, set to false when placing on a Slave account
- "IF MASTER FALSE" the following are the settings for the Slave account
- FixLot - fixed lot
- Slippage - slippage
- Magic - identification number of copied orders