ZigZag that works in real time with a number of small additions.
Features of the input parameters
- Range "use fixed - 50 pips or float, volatile - 21 bars" - allows to specify the value of the minimum range between two points. Two types of values are used:
- Fixed - uses explicitly specified number of points. Written as "Pips 20", "30 pip", "50points", "100 p", "144" or other variations, quotes are not mandatory.
- Floating - uses the volatility for the selected period. Defined as "bars 8", "13 Bar", "21CaNdLe", "34 B", "c100" or other variations, quotes are not mandatory (it is necessary to specify the 'Bars', 'Candles' keywords or their short versions before or after the integer value).
- (High + Low) / 2
- (High + Low + Close) / 3
- (High + Low + Open + Close) / 4
- (High + Low + Close + Close) / 4
---Info about a wave properties---
- Amount wave info printed - the number of printed comments to waves.
- Main wave info - selection of the main comment which will be displayed as a text label above/below the reference point, respectively, the others will be visible when hover the mouse cursor over the main comment. You can select one of the following:
- Wavelength - wavelength (the number of bars to form).
- Waveheight - wave height (the number of points to form).
- Final price - the final price (reversal price)