Xtreme ATR indicator displays a signal bar in real time when the price exceeds a certain ATR level. There are 3 ATR levels above and below a moving average. Each signal shows its potential profit/ loss on the basis of best exit point. Indicator also shows a summary of the history signals on the left top corner.
This indicator gives best results on M1 and M5 charts. Buy/Sell signals are fixed (does not repaint) but exit points are not and can move with the price.
- Use_HTF1: You may use the ATR level criteria for higher time frame 1. Default is False.
- HTF1: If Use_HTF1 is true, this sets the higher time frame 1. Default is M15.
- ATRLevel1: If Use_HTF1 is true, this sets the ATR level. Default is ATR1.
- Use_HTF2: You may use the ATR level criteria for higher time frame 2; default true
- HTF2: If Use_HTF2 is true, this sets the higher time frame 2; Default M5
- ATRLevel2: If Use_HTF2 is true, this sets the ATR level; default ATR2
- ATRLevel3: The setting of ATR level3 is for the current time frame, for example, M1
- UseATR_Ratio: Default true; the logic is that the signal bar must be large to signify a potential reversal.
- ATR5Ratio: If Use-ATRRatio is true, this sets the bar size at a ratio of the average bar size of the last 5 bars; default 1.25, meaning the signal bar should be 1.25x larger than the past 5 bar average.
- AlertOn: Default False. A popup message and a sound for a new signal.
- SignalLineBuy: The dotted line color of the buy signal bar connecting to the potential Profit/Loss.
- SignalLineSell: The dotted line color of the sell signal bar connecting to the potential Profit/Loss.
2. Added Email Alert option.(EmailAlert = true/false)
3. Added Max bars option to use to display signals. (BarsToAnalyze)
4. Added push notification option. When true, it will send new BUY/SELL signal notifications to your mobile device.