ChartScaler is a tool to set the same price scale on all opened charts. How to use it?
- Add indicator to the charts.
- Set a scale/zoom which suits to you at the one of the opened charts.
- Press key shortcut (S - default global key shortcut) - the same scale/zoom will be set to the others charts.
- To unscale charts and set auto scale press U.
Indicator recognizes number of digits after decimal point in quotation so it should work properly on various instruments. However you can manually set ScaleFactor which is responsible for calculations of the proportions between instruments and is related to the number of digits after decimal point. ScaleFactor accepts only integer values. Value of 0 means automatic recognition of quotation.
You can use up to 10 scale groups with its own key shortcut depending of group number (keys 1 to 0).
Indicator sets fixed price levels to the chart (which can be switch on/off in properties) so when you use it is recommended to switch off the grid. Fixed price levels position can be modified in properties. To avoid illegibility for larger timeframes you can set only grand levels visibility from specified timeframe. It is very useful that the fixed price levels are not shown in object list and cannot be clicked and modified directly from chart.
In the lower right corner you can see Range/Directionality value and the current Spread. You can set R/D Period in properties. Range measures price movement (difference between High and Low) for the specified R/D Period. Directionality informs you how much this movement is directional. It changes color to green or red when values exceeds 0.7 or -0.7 and Range is above the value taken from equation (R/D Period * Spread).
- added fixed price levels which you can On/Off in properties
- added R/D and Spread value in the right lower corner