This indicator draws a simple average based on highest high and lowest low of x bars that can be changed as you like it.
It has the next input:
- periods: Numbers of bars for calculation.
- showHiLoAvgprice: "True" to show the price of indicator "False" to not show it.
- Colorpricehiloavg: Colour of indicator price.
- pricewidth: Size of indicator price.
- Average: Shows average between highest high and lowest low of x periods.
- High: Shows highest high of x periods.
- Low: Shows lowest low of x periods.
The indicator can be customized in terms of colour, width, style.
The indicator does not calculate every candle but draws average of highest high and lowest low. Example: The highest high of last 100 candles is 2 and the lowest low is 1 then the indicator will draw dynamic line at 1.5.