Entry Techniques based in Volumes - Volumes Trading
As already you have heard, the prices of currencies are determined by interaction between who demand a currency and who offer it. The same way as the larger part of wealth (more than 90%) belongs to few people in the world (lesser than 5% - according to last report of Oxfam, in January of 2016, this ratio goes 1% / 99%), the prices are moved only by few companies and banks, who traded high volumes of currencies and they handle information that is not accessible for the most part of the other market agent. They are the Bigwigs of Forex and where we have to point to.
The Volume is the language of the Bigwigs of Markets and reveals what they are doing and where they want to bring the prices and is the most direct bridge between Fundamentals Analysis and Technical Analysis.
The most of traders based their strategies from historical prices and that is a mistake and not profitable in long time. From there comes the popular saying "95% of trader fail in Forex market". In other hand, trading volume allows to work more closely from the fundamentals what is, at the end, the only one reason behind of value of assets (sales, stocks level, rate changes, earnings of companies, solvencies of companies, monetary policies , etc.). We have to begin to think from fundamentals.
Volumes Adjusted Indicator
- Indicator plotted as histogram in separate window for reducing the noise generated by different sessions volumes, adjusting the Volumes Indicator (the gross which already is in MT4 platform) by a factor previously calculated. The value of factors of each session is showed in Comment chart (optional).
- The sessions identified are: Oceania, Asia, Asia-Europe, Europe, Europe-USA, USA.
- The idea is normalize the Volume in order to make it comparable for intraday trading.
- Period: The number of bars used for calculation is variable and depends of Timeframe of the chart. It works only for the next timeframe: M1, M5, M15, M30 and H1.
- HigherTF: H1.
- The indicator shows a more normalized volumes according to a correction factor get it from the historic change volumes level between sessions.
- hoursApartStartDayNYCClosingTime: This represent the hours that there are of difference between the hour of the platform and the hour of trading day starts (NYT 17:00). Example: if the platform hour is 23.00 when NYT is 17:00 hrs, then the value here must be -1.
- true: The factors of corrections of each session are written in the price chart window as "Comment".
- false: No information is displayed in windows price chart.
You can find out more information about new indicators based in volumes, trading recommendations and reviews about Forex services in my website.