AVT RSI EA
Expert Advisor is based on the classic indicator - Relative Strength Index (RSI).
2 strategies are implemented for working on this indicator:
- Opening of trades directly when reaching overbought / oversold levels.
- Opening of trades when the reversal pattern is formed in the indicator chart in the areas of overbought / oversold levels.
Number of open buy and sell orders is specified separately. With this you can use the EA only in the direction of the trend.
Also implemented the functions of money management, trailing stop, hidden trailing stop, notifications. EA automatically detects 4 and 5 digit quotes.
- UseMoneyManagement - FixedLot - use fixed lot, AccountBalancePercent - lot as a % of the account balance, AccountEquityPercent - lot as a % of the account equity, AccountFreeMarginPercent - lot as a % of the free margin of the account
- Lot - lot size when FixedLot is selected
- Percent - percentage for the calculation of the lot
- MaxBuyOrders - maximum number of simultaneous open buy orders
- MaxSellOrders - maximum number of simultaneous open sell orders
- TakeProfit - value of Take Profit in points
- StopLoss - value of Stop Loss in points
- Trailing_Start - start trailing
- Trailing_Distance - distance between the SL and the current price
- Trailing_Step - trailing step
- Trailing_Hidden - use hidden SL
- Strategy - choice of strategies for working with the RSI indicator
- RSI_Period - period of the RSI indicator
- RSI_Overbought - overbought level of the RSI indicator
- RSI_Oversold - oversold level of the RSI indicator
- RSI_APPLIED_PRICE - used for price calculation in the indicator
- SendAlert - enable alert
- SendEMail - enable e-mail notification
- SendPushNotification - enable push-notification
- MagicNumber - Magic Number of orders
- Slippage - Slippage value