The built-in MACD does not properly display all the different aspects of a real MACD.
- The difference between 2 moving averages
- A moving average of (1)
- A histogram of the difference between (1) and (2)
With this indicator you can also tweak it as much as you want:
- Fast Period (default: 12)
- Slow Period (default: 26)
- Signal Period (default: 9)
- Fast MA type (default: exponential)
- Slow MA type (default: exponential)
- Signal MA type (default: exponential)
- Fast MA applied on (default: close)
- Slow MA applied on (default: close)
版本 1.1 2016.01.05
Correction for when you load up the indicator the first time: recalculate everything. Before the last "signal period" bars were not calculated until the first incoming tick.