The Expert Advisor is designed for use at night on a quiet market. It does not use high-risk strategies, like martingale or grid. Stop loss is always used to protect the funds. The product is adapted for 4- and 5-digit quotes. The EA opens deals in Market Execution mode. Take Profit and Stop Loss are placed after order execution and modified in accordance with the EA settings. Trailing stop and breakeven are used for maintaining deals. This is an easy to use and easily customizable EA suitable for long and comfortable trading.
- No grid, no martingale;
- The EA has been designed for the actual current market conditions;
- The EA does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument;
- The product works both with small and large deposits;
- It can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
Important! Enable the visual mode to test the EA in the strategy tester. Keep in mind that this is only a program and not a Grail. Only you should decide when and where to use it. Before you purchase the EA, be sure to test the program in the strategy tester in the visual mode and study its settings. If you have a question, please send me a message. I hope, this product will be helpful. If you like my products, please leave feedback.
- TimeStart – EA operation start time;
- TimeFinish – EA operation end time;
- BalanceLot - calculation of traded lot based on balance;
- ManualLot – trading lot if BalanceLot = 0;
- TakeProfit – initial take profit in points;
- StopLoss – initial stop loss in points;
- Magic – magic number;
- Com – comment to orders;
- Reverse – order reverse. If false, the EA trades level breakthroughs;
- CheckBars – amount of bars for the analysis of levels;
- ReDrawBars – amount of bars to redraw levels;
- TimeFrame – timeframe for the analysis of support/resistance levels;
- Threshold – sensitivity of horizontal levels;
- Expiration – lifetime of pending orders in minutes;
- DistanceMin – minimum distance from support/resistance for sending an order;
- DistanceMax – maximum distance from support/resistance for sending an order;
- BreakevenStop – profit value to move StopLoss to BreakevenStep;
- BreakevenStep – profit to be protected by a breakeven;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop for open positions;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step;
- DrawInfo – display account data on a chart.