Risk Management Indicator
This Indicators helps the trader to decide the lot size for every trade he will take. This indicator is very easy to use and a must have tool for every novice and professional trader!
- I have a balance of 1000 USD (1:100 leverage) and I want to set a stoploss of 20 pips on EURUSD.
- I want to risk just 1% of my balance on this trade.
- I load the Indicator into the EURUSD chart and fill in the parameters:
- Pips: 20
- Risk: 1
I will get a Lotsize of 0.05 lots
Now I know that I can set a stoploss of 20 pips and lose only 1% of my balance if the stoploss hits!
Settings and Input Parameters
- Pips - How far away the stoploss is from the current price in Pips.
- RiskPercent - How much percentage of your account you will risk for this trade.
- TextSize - Costumize the text size here
- TextColor - Costumize the text color here
- Corner - The prefered corner where you want the value to be
- Xaxis - How far away from the chart the value of the indicator will be
- YAxis - How far away from the chart the value of the indicator will be