- 评论 (6)
- 评论 (116)
The Expert Advisor is designed for maximum effective real trading in today's market conditions. It consists of several trading strategies that are used in my other Expert Advisors Umbrella and Trader Bot, and additionally uses the elements of a grid strategy. This trading robot analyzez only the price action, price speed and direction. It does not require special conditions, does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument. It works well with small and large deposits. The EA performance depends on your initial lot. The EA is not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening.
The Expert Advisor can be used in combination with other EAs, orders are tracked based on the magic number. It is designed for 4-5-digit quotes. It has a semi-automated bode, like Trader Bot. In this mode, you can control market entries and open trades following your own strategy. The EA will manage your open orders.
Depending on the number of open trades, the EA adjusts the levels of stop-loss and take-profit to the new prices. Trading is performed using market and pending orders, trades are executed in the Market Execution mode, Take Profit and Stop Loss are placed after order execution, they are modified in accordance with the EA settings. A common trailing stop is used to track positions. This is an easy to use and easily customizable EA suitable for long and comfortable trading. I recommend that you use a VPS server for stable operation. Timeframe does not matter.
- The EA has been designed for the actual current market conditions;
- Does not depend on the trading account type, the broker of the financial instrument;
- Works well with small and large deposits;
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening;
- It can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
Important! Enable the visual mode to test the EA in the strategy tester. Remember that this is not the Holy Grail, it is only a program. Depending on the trading experience and knowledge, the trader is to decide where and how to use it, in what markets and under what conditions. Before purchasing the product, test it in the strategy tester using the visual mode and make sure you understand all the settings. If you have any questions, please contact me: I hope, this product will be helpful. If you like my product please leave feedback.
- Mode – automated or manual operation mode. In the manual mode, a trader selects the direction of trading.
- PriceSpeed – the time interval, during which the price is changed, set in seconds;
- PriceStep – price change rate in points per unit of time;
- TakeProfit – initial take profit in points;
- StopLoss – initial stop loss in points;
- MaxSpread – maximum allowed spread for opening new positions;
- MaxTrades – maximum number of open orders;
- AutoLot – auto calculation of a trading lot depending on a stop loss and available funds. If set to =0, it is not used;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot – lot increase value. Next lot = current lot+AddLot;
- Magic – magic number. If=0, works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last open position to allow placing a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance that the price must cover in order to enable pending order trailing;
- TrailStepOrder – distance, to which a pending order is moved while following the price;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value for open positions;
- TrailingStep – trailing step;
- DrawInfo – display trading account details on the chart;
Added parameter MaxTrades - maximum number of open orders.