The BullPV Expert Advisor is an advanced trading system based on trend indicators. It catches movements in direction of a primary trend.
The BullPV has several smart filters which eliminate weak and false signals. This Expert Advisor works on the M30 timeframe. A distinctive feature of the BullPV EA is very accurate determination of the market entry points. Depending on the market situation, BullPV is able to trade either extremely aggressively, or vice versa, with sufficient caution.
In a calm situation in the market the BullPV works in normal mode. However, during rapid movements it is able to strengthen its position with subsequent exit. It is very important that the maintenance of open positions at such moments is performed according to a well-proven tactic, known as the averaging principle, but the way the strategy is implemented is essential. If the signal changed, the BullPV will close the questionable positions as soon as possible with the maximum benefit.
If necessary, it is possible to disable the averaging function (MaxLevel = 0) and the BullPV immediately becomes a completely different product. But I do not recommend to do so, as in that case the main advantage of the EA diminishes - the ability to overcome difficult situations.
The strategy does not use a normal stop loss, but it is possible to use a virtual stop loss (Equity Stop).
It is recommended to optimize the EA settings for each currency pair. By default the EA is optimized for the EUR/USD pair.
- MultiplierLot - lot increase by martingale.
- Risk - lot size in %.
- MaxLevel – maximum number of orders.
- TakeProfit - take profit in pips. 10 is 10 pips.
- Step - martingale step in pips.
- TrailStart - size of the trailing stop in pips.
- TrailStop - trailing start in pips.
- UseTrailingStop - enable trailing: True or False.
- Magic - used to identify an order.
- OFF/ON Equity Stop - use limitation on risk based on deposit.
- Total Equity Risk % - percentage of the deposit used in risk.
- OFF/ON Friday - use time limit for working on Friday - true, do not use - false.
- Open Orders Till - time on Friday after which orders are not placed.
- ma_period1 – Moving Average period 1.
- ma_period2 – Moving Average period 2.
- ma_method - Moving Average averaging method.
- rsi_on_of - use the RSI indicator or not.
- rsi_period - Averaging period of the RSI.
- rsi_up - Buy level of the RSI indicator.
- rsi_dn - Sell level of the RSI indicator.
- adx_on_of - use the ADX indicator or not.
- adx_period - Averaging period of the ADX indicator.
- adx_level - Level of the ADX indicator.
- macd_on_of - use the MACD 1 indicator or not.
- macd_trend - use the MACD 2 indicator or not.
- macd1_fast - period of the fast moving average of the MACD 1.
- macd1_slow - period of the slow moving average of the MACD 1.
- macd2_fast - period of the fast moving average of the MACD 2.
- macd2_slow - period of the slow moving average of the MACD 2.
- macd_up - Buy level of the MACD indicator.
- macd_dn - Sell level of the MACD indicator.
OFF/ON Equity Stop - use the risk limit based on the deposit.
Total Equity Risk % - the deposit percentage to use for risk.
Added the function of opening orders on Friday.
OFF/ON Friday - if true, uses time limit on Friday, if false - does not use.
Open Orders Till - time on Friday after which the first order is not placed.
Risk= 0.02 - risk value as a percentage, if Risk=0, then the Lot function is activated.
Optimized the Expert Advisor settings.
Added a stop loss.