Megatrader is a fully automated trading system, that uses the signals of the Stochastic oscillator for market entry.
Megatrader also uses a modified strategy of doubling the rates. Unlike the classic Martingale system, after every failed deal, the Expert Advisor closes the next order as soon as the loss returns, without waiting for profit in every single deal, thereby decreasing the likelihood of the deposit drawdown.
- The EA uses only the market orders
- Stoploss is set for every order
- All trading operations are checked for execution results
- In case the connection is lost or the broker rejects the trade, the user is notified about the reason for failure
- lot - initial volume of the deal
- profit - desired profit of the deal in the deposit currency
- max_spread - the maximum allowed spread in points, in which the EA is allowed to trade
Use optimization to identify the optimum parameters for your account type and selected symbol.