Fly High EA
This is a fully automated Expert Advisor. It works around the clock and uses breakout strategy. Trading is performed by pending orders only. For normal operation requires broker with low spread (ECN account).
The EA does not use martingale, grids and hedging. All trades are protected by StopLoss. The EA has additional virtual StopLoss, that protects the deposit if the deal is in a breakeven area.
The Expert Advisor can open the orders with a fixed lot or dynamically calculated one.
For those who do not like to leave the opened deals on the weekend, it is possible to automatically delete pending orders on Friday at a specified time.
Built-in spread filter removes the pending orders, if the current spread is greater than the maximum. And the EA will be paused. The duration of the pause is set in the settings. Usually this is needed before strong news is released.
The EA is optimized for EURUSD by default. The period of the chart, on which the EA is running does not matter and does not affect its operation.
The minimum deposit is 20 USD for a standard account, or 10 USD for a cent account. Recommended deposit starts from 50 USD.
- Risk - risk value used for calculation of a dynamic lot;
- Fixed Lot Size - fixed size of volume for orders. If set to 0, a dynamic volume is used;
- Maximum Spread - maximum allowed level of spread;
- Pause in Minutes - duration of the pause, if the spread exceeded the allowed value;
- Time Offset - time zone offset on the server relative to your region;
- Stop on Friday - enables automatic deletion of pending orders on Friday evening;
- Stop Time in Hour - the time when parameter Stop on Friday begins to operate, hours only;
- Sell Take Profit - expected profit for Sell orders, in points;
- Sell Stop Loss - allowed loss for Sell orders, in points;
- Sell Order's Life Time - lifetime of the Sell pending order;
- Buy Take Profit - expected profit for Buy orders, in points;
- Buy Stop Loss - allowed loss for Buy orders, in points;
- Buy Order's Life Time - lifetime of the Buy pending order;
- Slippage - maximum price slippage, in points;
- Text Color - color of the data displayed on the chart;
- Background Color - background color of the displayed data;
- Order's Comment - comment of the Expert Advisor's orders;
- Magic Number - unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders (any numbers).
If you have any questions, please send me a private message. I will be glad to help you.