MaRs1 is a fully automated trading robot. It trades by support/resistance levels.
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPU, HAUUSD, #AAPL, #GOOG
- 0.1 lot per $1 000 or (1 000 cent)
- For London and the American trading sessions.
- No martingale.
- The EA works with all brokers.
- Timeframe - М5, however, you can optimize the EA for any other.
See the Signals section of my Profile to find out how the robot works on a real account.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/145403
VPS is recommended.
The EA can work on several symbols simultaneously (Magic should be different for each currency pair).
The default settings are for the EURUSD pair.
- Use_Timing - time to enable the EA
- Start_Hour - operation start (hour of the terminal time)
- Start_Minuts - operation start (minutes of the terminal time)
- Stop_Hour - operation end (hour of the terminal time)
- Stop_Minuts - operation end (minutes of the terminal time)
- Shift_50_levels - shift of the entry levels relative to the channel center
- USE_TS - use standard Trailing Stop (the default is "true")
- TS_Pips - trailing distance - distance from the price covered by a stop order
- TS_Start - level to start trailing (0 - disable)
- TS_Step - trailing step - number of points to start trailing stop
- TS_Modific - standard Trailing Stop (0 - standard - takes effect immediately after opening an order), (1 - takes effect after moving an order to breakeven ("Break_Even_At"))
Break_Even_Param (moving an order to breakeven)
- USE_Break_Even - enable breakeven
- Break_Even_At - amount of points, after which an order is moved to breakeven
- Break_Even_Pips - profit remained after the order has been moved to breakeven
- NewBarTrade - trade on a new bar (true) or on ticks (false)
- USE_FilterSignal - use the entry field
- CloseFilterSignal - close an order by a filter signal
- CloseSignalLevels - close orders by level signals
- Tp - TakeProfit (0 - disabled, closed by levels)
- Sl - StopLoss (0 - disabled, closed by levels)
- Auto_4_digits - automated conversion from 5-digit quotes to 4-digit quotes
- OpenPlay - activate a signal when opening
- Magic - magic number