Draw your Trend Line
The advantage of this program as compared to other programs is that it doesn't do all the work to buy and to sell. Of course you hear that many programs are profitable until specific date and after that time start losing. The reason is clear, limited data are provided in all programs and there is no efficient information in the event of new terms. But this program does no have that problem, because in this program main work is done by a human. You draw a trend line and if the trend line is broken, the program buys or sells. The program lets you draw 2 trend lines. Program smartly recognizes the trend line. If one of the trend lines is broken, it sends an order to buy; and if the other trend line is broken, an order to sell is sent (Which one is sooner broken, this type of order is sent - to buy or sell). After order closure, the program deletes all trend lines. This program works on all time frames and all currency pairs.
Explanation of how an order is sent:
Red trend line=down trend line
Blue trend line=up trend line
- If high 2 candles ago was above the blue trend line and high 1 candle ago was below the blue trend line, the program sends an order (sell).
- If low 2 candles ago was below the red trend line and low 1 candle ago was above the red trend line, the program sends an order (buy).
- LABEL_XDISTANCE: Distance of label from top left corner along X axis
- LABEL_YDISTANCE: Distance of label from top left corner along Y axis
- Auto_Calculate_sl_and_tp: Automatic calculation of take profit and stop loss (enable and disable). In case of disabled, stop loss and take profit are set manually (change text label of take profit and stop loss)
- Auto_Calculate_volume: Automatic calculation of trading volume (enable and disable). In case of disabled, trading volume is set manually (change text label of volume trading)
- tp_Auto: Automatic take profit factor (is a double number between 0.5 to 3; larger values increase take profit in Automatic calculation mode).
- sl_Auto: Automatic stop loss factor (is a double number between 0.5 to 3; larger values increase stop loss in Automatic calculation mode).
- vol_Auto: Automatic trading volume factor (is an integer number; larger values decrease trading volume in Automatic calculation mode).