The SyntheticPair indicator can be used for creating the following charts:
- price of a portfolio of instruments;
- price difference between symbols;
- "inverted" symbol chart, and so on.
It can work with up to 6 instruments. It can show a chart of close prices of the synthetic instrument based on historical data. It can draw a real-time candlestick chart of the synthetic instrument prices. If necessary, the chart of every instrument can be "inverted".
The following formula is used for calculating synthetic instrument prices:
Synthetic Instrument = mass ratio of the symbol1 * "Ыньищд1" + ... + mass ratio of the symbol6 * "Symbol6".
- Symb1 = "EURUSD"; the name of symbol 1
- CorUSDSymb1 = false; - reverting the price chart of the symbol 1
- kSymb1 = 1; - mass ratio of symbol 1
The screenshot features an "inverted" chart of EURUSD.