USDJPY rsi based
The Expert Advisor carries out the trades based on RSI indicator. It only trades on USDJPY. It features a complex and strong strategy for professional traders and investors around the globe. It is not "get rich in a week" kind of strategy and you need to allow time before you judge it. Backtest shows over 665 trades over period of 7.5 years with maximum drawdown of 30% and Profit Factor of 1.47. 99% backtest quality and real tick data give this strategy real edge over others. Together with Monte Carlo analysis, this strategy passed all the robustness tests and filters and is ready for trading without any further optimization.
Note: Remember that every strategy has loss periods, so do not panic if you will not see the profits within a few weeks. Also, I would recommend to have a look for my other strategies in order to build portfolio to maximize profits and minimize the losses.
USDJPY RSI Parameters
- MinimumSLTP = 5 - minimum SL/TP
- MaximumSLTP = 500 - maximum SL/TP
- UseMoneyManagement = false - enable/disable auto money management
- Lots Decimals = 2 - a broker should support trading in micro lots; if your broker does not support micro lots, set to 1
- RiskInPercent = 2.0 - risk in percent for one trade from account balance if you use auto money management
- Maximum Lots = 0.5 - maximum allowed lots for trading
- Use Fixed Money = True/False
- Risk In Money - if you risk money instead of lots or %
- Max Trades Per Day - you can limit how many trades will be executed a day
- MaxSlippage = 3 - maximum slippage
- MagicNumber = 12345 - trade ID
- CustomComment - custom comment in history
- DisplayInfoPanel = false - enable or disable the info panel on the chart
- All other settings are self-explanatory, however do not hesitate to contact me if you are not sure.