Expert Advisor "Bollinger UpDown Simple" trades using Bollinger Bands. Also it detects a strong movement on the average size of the bar (in this case enters at he middle of the movement). Stochastic, ADX and the direction of the bars can be additionally used to close an order. 4/5 digits are determined automatically. Distances are specified for 4 digits (points)
Recommended deposit: USD 100 per 0.01 lots.
In fact, 50 USD can be enough, which is clear from testing (during testing on EURUSD for 2015 the lot 0.05 was used with the deposit 87 USD, deposit not lost despite the fact that there were some unpleasant moments for the pair)
- DefaultProfit = 10.0 - Minimum distance for taking profit
- DefaultLot = 0.01 - Fixed Lot
- BollFlatDist = 25 - Distance between the middle and top of the line in the flat
- BollPowerDist = 2 - Change of the extreme line during a strong movement
- tfIndexOpen = 4 - TF check for opening
- tfAltIndexOpen = 0 - TF alternative check for opening
- tfIndexClose = 4 - TF check to close
- CloseLossOrder = FALSE - Alternative closure of unprofitable trades
- tfStochClose = 4 - TF to check Stochastic for closing
- StochPowerDist = 5 - Significant changes in the main line of Stochastic
- tfADXClose = 5 - TF to check ADX for closing
- tfPriceClose = 3 - TF to check bars for closing
- NumBarsClose = 5 - Number of bars to check for closures
- tfPowerPrice = 4 - TF to check price changes in a strong movement
- PowerPrice = 6.5 - The indicator of price changes in a strong movement
- NumBarsMed = 6 - Number of bars to determine the average bar
- UseFilterTime = FALSE - time filter
- StartHourMonday = 7 - Start of trading on Monday
- EndHourFriday = 19 - End of trade on Friday
- MagicNumber = 124;
- SLDist = 90 - Stop Loss
For all TFs the serial number of the timeframe is set starting from 0: 0 - M1, 1 - M5, 2 - M15, 3 - M30, 4 - H1 etc. Required only tfIndexOpen and tfIndexClose. For the rest TF = 0 means no use. ADX is used for tfPriceClose, ie tfADXClose must be greater than 0. SLDist does not set stop-loss, but is used to determine the maximum loss. CloseLossOrder is a very useful option to prevent this, and quite strongly reduces the unprofitable deal, but slightly reduces the overall profit (closes deal which could return to profit)
- The accuracy of the main order closing signal improved. The number of trades closed before the end of the trend reduced.
- Added filter based on Camarilla levels.
Reduced the number of trades, but at the same time increased the results (especially when using Risk), reduced drawdown
Minor changes in the operation logics:
- SLOpenOpposite - if enabled, an opposite order is opened regardless of a CloseLossOrder value when an order is closed by stop loss
- UseNoOpen removed from the settings and always enabled
Risk - percentage. The lot size is calculated as a percentage of a free margin
tfCloseLoss - timeframe, at which a signal for closing a loss-making order is calculated
OpenOpposite - open an opposite order when closing a loss-making one by a signal
SLOpenOpposite - open an opposite order when closing a loss-making one by a stop loss
Option UseNoOpen added. If enabled, a trade will be opened only when the last three bars of M1 are directed in the appropriate direction.
Also, to reduce the drawdown and avoid useless position holding, parameter SignalTPMult has been added, which operates as follows: once the price enters the TP zone, a signal level is set. When the price returns to this level, the trade will be closed with a profit, but only if the price has gone as far as TP * SignalTPMult (to avoid trigger on price fluctuations around TP, after which the price can go further in the profit direction). This is done to handle the often situation where the price can go far enough (further than TP) in the desired direction, and then get back or even enter the loss area - there will be no signal to close, because the price will be back in profit again.