Simple Moving Average Crosser
Simple Moving Average Crossover is a very simple lightweight EA that compares two Moving Averages of different periods and opens trades whenever they cross. Trades are opened after a candle has closed and the crossover has been confirmed.
Buy when the Faster Period Moving Average crosses the Slower Period Moving Average from below.
Sell when the Faster Period Moving Average crosses the Slower Period Moving Average from above.
The EA can operate in any timeframe and pair. You would just have to experiment and optimize to find settings that suit you.
The default settings are for GBPJPY M30.
- FastMaPeriod: Faster Moving Average period
- FastMaMode: Faster Moving Average calculation method
- SlowMaPeriod: Slower Moving Average period
- SlowMaMode: Slower Moving Average calculation method
- Take_Profit: Take Profit in pips
- Stop_Loss: Stop Loss in pips
- Lot: Fixed lots amount
- Auto_Lot: Lot is calculated as % from balance
- Lot_Percents: When Auto_Lot is true
- Use_Spread_Filter: Avoid taking trades when spread is too high
- Max_Spread: Max spread value
- Enable_Trailing_Stop: Enable a trailing stop
- Trailing_Stop_Start_Level: Trailing stop activation level in pips
- Trailing_Stop_Distance: Trailing stop distance in pips
- Show_Comments: Show some comments on a chart
- Text_Color: Text color
- Slippage: Maximum allowed slippage
- EA_Orders_Comment: Order comments
- Magic: EA magic number