The Expert Advisor uses a high-risk strategy.
It enters positions at level breakthrough and closes trades using trailing stop. It trades only one order at a time. No grid, martingale or averaging. It uses a fixed stop loss.
The screenshots feature backtesting on history tick data from Dukascopy with a real dynamic spread, commission of 10 currency units and simulation of slippage of +-3 pips with the 80% probability.
Recommended leverage 1:100 - 1:500. On screenshots, the leverage is 1:500 and risk is 80%.
The EA was tested on EURUSD.
Broker with a professional ECN account, low spread and commission is recommended.
The EA uses scalping, therefore the broker is a critical factor of profitability.
- Risk (Risk in percent) - lot size calculated as a percent of free margin.
- StopLoss (StopLoss in pips) - stop loss is set during order opening
- MaxSpread (Maximum spread) - spread is set in pips. Once the max spread is reached, the robot stops trading until the spread lowers to normal values. (0 - spread control is off)
... Setup of Trading Time
- HourStopTrading (Hour stop trading) - default is 23
- MinuteStopTrading (Minute stop trading) - default is 30
- HourStartTrading (Hour start trading) - default is 0
- MinuteStartTrading (Minute start trading) - default is 1
So the trading session ends at 23:30 and starts at 00:01
- TrailingStop (TrailingStop in pips) - the distance from the price to move Stop Loss
- StepTrail (StepTrail in pips) - minimum step to move Stop Loss
- Magic - the order ID