CinderFX Keystone Free
The differences Pro Version and Free version is features in parameter but both use a same strategy in indicator and there are some features that are not owned as in the pro version, this difference is:
- SmartVirtualStop = false;
- VirtualStoptimer = 300;
- MaxRiskPercent = 50.0;
- Multipliercoefficient = 1.0;
- MaxLevelOpenTrades = 4;
- MaxTimeOrderHours = 0;
- MaxTimeOrderMinutes = 0;
- PendingExpireHour = 5;
- PendingOrderLevel = 35;
- UseHedgePendingOrders =false;
- TrailingPendingOrders =false;
- UseOCOOrders = false;
- UseMartingaleTrades = false;
- MultiTradeOnLoss =-75;
- SmartZoneFilter = true;
- SmartZonePeriod = 13;
- SmartZoneCoeff = 1.0;
- SmartTrendFilter =true;
- double SmartTrendRatio = 1.0;
- SmartTrendPeriod = 14;
- TrendPowerCoeff = 0.111;
- SmartChannelFilter = false;
- ChannelCrossOver = false;
- SmartChannelPeriod = 14;
- UseReverseSignal = false;
- UseSmartCloseSignal =true;
- OpenRecoveryOrders = false;
- CloseLosablePoints = 55;
- CloseProfitablePoints =5;
- SmartCloseCoeff = 9.0;
- EMACrossOverSignal =false;
CinderFX Keystone Free is a Solid Trend-following Multi-Strategy Expert Advisor with use the relationship of three Simple Moving Averages, RSI, CCI, ADX, MACD, Ichimoku, PSAR, SmartChannel and SmartTrend Filter (Candles Pattern Recognition for trend strength filter).
- The Latest MT4 Expert Advisor Technology.
- CinderFX Technologies Genuine Products.
- Smart & Safety Strategy with Clean & Professional Coding.
- Support Latest MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Minimal Deposit 100 but for the best 1000 USD with 0.01 Lots or Risk MM 1%.
- Work well with all most Brokers.
- Work with 4-digit and 5-digit quoting.
- Support: NDD, ECN, STP, NFA Regulated.
- Trade for All Pairs with M30 Chart. Recommended Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD.
CinderFX Keystone is a Position Trading System with Advanced Money Management Strategy, which stays in the market 24/7 and trades semi-simultaneously long and short with using Multi Strategy Indicators. Trades are Opened as the Instant Orders - No Pending Order. CinderFX Keystone uses Smart Trending System for analyses the market conditions. This unique feature allows CinderFX Keystone to maximize your profits and minimize the drawdown. All trading orders opened are assigned individual stoploss levels and will be managed by Advanced TrailingStop and CloseOrder by Signal. CinderFX Keystone has great assortment of Smart & Safety Trading, for long period of development which make profitable strategy over a long period of trading.
When the "5-day EMA (fast)" Moving Average crosses or above the "75-day EMA (slow) and 200-day EMA" and the ADX value is greater than 25, and RSI, CCI, PSAR, Ichimoku, MACD are Up Signal buy trade is opened.
When the "5-day EMA (fast)" Moving Average crosses or below the "75-day EMA (slow) and 200-day EMA" and the ADX value is greater than 25, and RSI, CCI, PSAR, Ichimoku, MACD are Down Signal a sell trade is opened.
The following inputs are available in the EA’s properties window and can be defined by the app user:
- MagicStart: Auto MagicNumber for generate a unique identifier that allows the EA to account for and manage its trades.
- Lots: The number of lots traded.
- SlippageLevel: The maximum slippage allowed (in pips).
- StopLossLevel: The stop price, as defined by a number of pips away from the open price.
- TakeProfitLevel: The take profit price, as defined by a number of pips away from the open price.
- RiskPercent: Initial Volume Size will calculated basing on Risk Percent of Balance.
- LotsMultiplier: Multiplier for Initial Volume Size.
- MaximumLots: The maximum Volume Size (Lots).
- MoneyManagement: If set to True the EA will use advanced MM with Anti-Martingale strategy or if set false it will use manual lotsize.
- TrailingStart: Trailing will start when profit is above fixed pips of TrailingStart.
- TrailingStop: Move StopLoss into distance (Current Price - TrailingStop).
- TrailingStep: Step Size for Move StopLoss into new distance.
Notes: change the value with 0 will disable that function
TrailingStart = 0;
Notes: bug fixed SmartChannelFilter can open buy only; Activated the function ChannelBreakout and signal refinement
SmartChannelFilter = true;