- Fully automated program for FOREX trading.
- The operation algorithm is based on strict following a price movement (trend) avoiding unprofitable positions.
- Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels fix profit and limit possible losses.
- The Trailing Stop function allows to fix any sign of market movement.
- The FXwave EA can trade both at the specified time of a day and percentage of the deposit.
- The EA can work with pending orders and market execution.
- It uses elements of the Martingale method to minimize losses. At that an unprofitable position is not increased.
- Broker for the EA's operation: any.
- We recommend to select brokers with tight spread if the Trailing Stop function is enabled.
- Chart period for the EA: any period as only the price movement is used.
- Type of order execution: Instant Execution, Market Execution (autodetection).
- Account types: any, ECN.
- As the EA uses virtual orders, we recommend to rent VPS.
- Always works only with its own orders, so it will not prevent simultaneous manual trading.
- It can work on any deposit with any account currency. Required trading account balance is calculated as follows: 100$=0.01 lot.
- Connect the Rebate spread return program. The EA trades frequently allowing you to earn some extra profit.
- To work with several symbols, simply launch the EA on the appropriate charts.
- If you select a pair using the EA, bear in mind availability of one-way movement of the currency pair without rollbacks equal to 300-400 points (5 digit quotes). It shows good results on EURUSD, USDCAD, GOLD.
- Avoid trading currency pairs having long flat periods on USDCHF, EURGBP, or bi-directional price spikes on GBPUSD.
- Time_start — EA operation start time;
- TTime_end — EA operation end time;
- Start Lot — initial lot;
- Lot Multiplier — lot multiplier;
- Auto_Lot — allow trading percentage of the deposit: true/false;
- Lot_Percent — used percentage of the deposit;
- Limit — limited number of lot multiplication instances, if reached, Start Lot is used;
- Max_Lot — maximum position volume, when reached, or if you do not have enough money to open an order, Start Lot is used;
- Distance — distance in points for placing pending orders;
- Type_orders — type of placed orders: STOP or LIMIT;
- StopLoss — virtual level of loss limitation in points;
- TakeProfit — virtual level of profit fixation in points;
- Enable_Trailing_Stop — enable the Trailing_Stop function;
- Trailing_Stop_Start_Level — level to activate the Trailing_Stop function;
- Trailing_Stop_Distance — distance to the order of the Trailing_Stop function.