Trade the Hour
This is a No-Repaint indicator created for Binary Options, but can also be used for Forex trading.
Trade The Hour detects a strong trend. After that, it outputs a signal in trend direction.
The indicator is designed for H1 but can also be used with other timeframes.
The optimal timeframe depends on a currency pair and preferred trading time.
We recommend M30 or H1 timeframe.
- Expiry: Expiry of trades for WIN/Lost calculation. 0 – current timeframe.
- next arrow in the same direction after XXX bars: wait XXX bars for a new signal in the same direction
- StartBar: 'true' – event occurs immediately, it will immediately generate a signal. 'false' – wait till the current bar is closed and display a signal at a new bar.
- Trend_Indi: Default 14, first indicator parameter.
- Trend_Breaker: Default 6, second indicator parameter.
- Allow Alert, Mail, Notification, Sound: 'true' – if there is a signal, an alert and/or a message is displayed.
- WriteBack WINLOST: 'true' – passed signals are evaluated on the chart and a symbol of WIN or LOST is shown (be careful: estimated), 'false' – no WIN or LOST passed signals.
Use the indicator at your own risk.
We provide this as a payment goods available and are not responsible for any losses arising by using the Binary Options/Forex strategies. Please test all strategies extensively on demo accounts before you apply them on a real money account.
- next arrow in the same direction after XXX bars: The indicator waits with the next signal xxx bars
- revised Mail and Mobile Notification
indicator now compatible with our "All in one" EA
My Binary Option EA Fullversion
There are no signals from other charts visible.
The indicator is a "no-repaint-Indicator".
(Only if the indicator give you a signal at a new bar.)
If the signal is to immediately come, this signal is also kept in the current chart.
Only when you restart the chart, the signals are different.
For the following reason:
If at this second the signal is come, the market look differnet at the next second.
When you restart the chart only the complete bars are used to calculate, not every tick.