The Expert Advisor trades only on Moday. The robot opens a single order if the difference between a symbol Close price on Friday and its Open price on Monday exceeds a user-specified value.
The strategy is based on the assumption that a symbol price usually goes back to the previous week Close price in less than a day. The order is closed after reaching a specified profit (TakeProfit) or loss (StopLoss) level. The order is closed at 23:57 (11:57 p.m.) on Monday unless it was not closed earlier due to reaching a stop loss or take profit.
The EA features four possible parameter configurations for four distinct trading tactics:
- moderate risk (lot size increases with the deposit growth),
- aggressive (high risk),
Tactics 1. Only a fixed lot is used to open trades. The lot size never changes.
Tactics 2. The lot size is calculated using the equation: Lot volume = function of rounding to the nearest lower value (account balance / sto)*0.01. sto variable is 100 by default. However, you can change it if you want to raise the risk.
Due to character amount limitations, description of the remaining two tactics is available only upon request.
The working timeframe is H1.
- Tactics 1. MM = false and MG = false;
- Tactics 2. MM = true and MG = false;
- Tactics 3. MM = true and MG = true;
- Tactics 4. MM = false and MG = false.
Parameters (one of the possible tactics is specified in brackets)
Place note that the value of a price gap, close level by profit or loss, is set in absolute rather than relative units (i.e., not as points).
- Lot (0.01) – lot value used for trading (tactics 1 and 4).
- StopLoss (0.0300) – close an order when a specified loss is reached (0.0300 corresponds to 30 points in case of four-digit quotes).
- TakeProfit (0.0090) – close an order when a specified loss is reached (0.0090 corresponds to 90 points in case of four-digit quotes).
- sto (100.0) – risk ratio for the tactics 2 and 3.
- min_gapsize (0.0030) – minimum price gap for opening an order.
- Magic (123) – magic number for orders placed by the EA.
- MM (true) – trading tactics logic variable.
- MG (false) – trading tactics logic variable.
- koeff_mg (1.8) – lot multiplier (tactics 3 and 4).
- MaxLot (3) – maximum lot (tactics 2, 3, and 4).