Time is money. So, here is a tool that will save you a lot of time! Do not stick to the screen for hours, just continue manual trading wherever you are, with less effort and more reliability!
Harbinger checks for indicators, moving averages, S/R levels, trendlines, channels and informs you via three different ways: notification, e-mail and sound alert.
All you need to do is set indicators as you always do, determine your strategy and receive the signals wherever you are! For example: If RSI has crossed over 70 on all of the three selected timeframes, you will be informed with a detailed SELL signal, or if the last bar is closed above the specified upper trend line, you will receive a notification which tells that there is a close above the upper trend line and it is out of the channel.
Draw support and resistance lines and/or trendlines, give their names as "R1, R2, ... R5" for resistances and "S1, ..., S5" for supports and "TU" for upper trendline and "TL" for lower trendline. You will be informed if there are and cross over them.
- Up to three different timeframes for each indicator
- Easy checking thanks to comment display on chart
- Completely flexible, can easily fit your strategy
- Includes RSI, Stochastic, MACD, moving averages, S/R levels, trend lines, and channel.
Harbinger sends you information about, if price made close outside or inside of a specified trend channel or if price had a close above or below trend line, support and resistances, if moving averages cross each other or close price, if MACD, RSI or Stochastic becomes oversold (buy signal) or overbought (sell signal).
- Rsi: True if you want to use RSI, false if vice versa
- RsiOverSell: The level RSI indicates an oversold situation and you receive a BUY signal
- RsiOverBuy: The level RSI indicates an overbought situation and you receive a SELL signal
- RsiPeriod: Period of RSI indicator
- RsiShift: The number of bars of RSI's shift
- Stoch: True if you want to use Stochastic indicator or false to turn it off
- StochOverSell: The level Stochastic indicates an oversold situation and you receive a BUY signal
- StochOverBuy: The level Stochastic indicates an overbought situation and you receive a SELL signal
- StochShift: The number of bars of Stochastic's shift
- StochK: Stochastic %K period
- StockD: Stochastic %D period
- StochSlowing: Slowing value of Stochastic
- MACD: True if you want to use MACD indicator or false to turn it off
- MACD_Fast: Period of fast EMA of MACD
- MACD_Slow: Period of slow EMA of MACD
- MACD_Signal: Period of signal SMA of MACD
- MACD_Shift: The number of bars of MACD's shift
- MA: True if you want to use moving average strategies or false if you do not
- Slow_Period: Period of slower moving average
- Slow_Method: Method of the slow MA, simple, exponential, etc.
- Slow_Price: Applied price of the slow MA, close, high, etc.
- Slow_Shift: The number of bars of the slow MA's shift
- Fast_Period: Period of faster moving average
- Fast_Method: Method of the fast MA, simple, exponential, etc.
- Fast_Price: Applied price of fast MA, close, high, etc.
- Fast_Shift: The number of bars of the fast MA's shift
- UseSR: True if you want to use support and resistance levels strategy
- UseTrend: True if you want to use trend lines and channels strategy
- Notifications: True if you want to receive notifications, false to turn it off
- E_mail: True if you want to receive email or false to turn it off
- Alerts: True if you want to receive sound alert or false to turn it off
- MultiTimeFrame: True if you want to see three different timeframe on comments or false to see just second of them (base timeframe)
- TimeFrame_1: First of the three timeframes that Harbinger scans
- TimeFrame_2: Second of the three timeframes that Harbinger scans
- TimeFrame_3: Third of the three timeframes that Harbinger scans
Please note that user's manual will be sent on email according to your request.
For any assistance, please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org