AUDCAD RSI CCI
The Expert Advisor tool has been developed for AUDCAD M15 based on RSI CCI indicator. It has been backtested on more than 7-year long tick data with 99% quality of modelling. The enclosed screenshots demonstrate the complexity and coverage of the test by Monte Carlo analysis with 200 simulation. A broker with a small spread and slippage is recommended for better performance. There is no need to set up any parameters, all settings are already optimized and fine-tuned.
My recommendation is to have a look also on the rest of my products in the portfolio as they work very well together in combination. Also a look on the attached screenshot showing the backtest with GOLD PEMA, GOLD BOT.
There is no need to use a large account. I recommend trading from 500 USD with 0.01 or 0.02 lots.
- Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit)
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used
- No martingale, no grid
- No excessive consumption of CPU resources
- User-friendly settings
- All settings optimized
If you have any question, please contact me before buying.
- MinimumSLPT = 40 – minimum SL/TP
- MaximumSLPT = 120 – maximum SL/TP
- UseMoneyManagement = false – enable/disable auto money management
- LotsDecimals = 2 – a broker should support trading in micro lots; if your broker does not support micro lots, set to 1
- RiskInPercent = 2.0 – risk in percent for one trade from account balance
- MaximumLots = 0.5 – maximum allowed lots for trading
- TradeLong = true – disable or enable long trades
- TradeShort = true – disable or enable short trades
- MaxSlippage = 3 – maximum slippage
- MagicNumber = 20656 – trade ID
- CustomComment = "AUDCAD_RSI_CCI" – custom comment in history
- EmailNotificationOnTrade = false – if a trade is opened, an email is sent to you; you need to setup an SMTP server in MetaTrader 4
- DisplayInfoPanel = false – enable or disable the info panel on the chart