PFG MAV MultiTimeFrame
This indicator is an assistant in having a glance at the overall situation of one or more crossings of averages - simple, exponential, linear-weighted or smoothed. You must configure two periods of the average, and a method and eventually all timeframes in which you want to see them.
- Periods: The periods of the two means (15, 20 or 100, 200 or 300, 500)
- Method: (0=Simple, 1=Exponential, 2=Smoothed, 3=Linear-weighted)
- TimeFrames: Timeframes on which you want to see the situation of crossing (it is recommended to set high to low, e.g. 1440, 60, 30, 5)
- Xposition: Horizontal position where to locate the indicator
- Yposition: Vertical position where to locate the indicator
- Magic: A unique number if you want to place more than one indicator on the same chart