KPipsEa AutoOpt FreeEdition
KpipsEaAutoOpt FreeEdition is a fully automated Expert Advisor having the ability to find itself the best parameters for a certain period.
It can be used on M5, M15 ...to H4 timeframes.
It has some limitation compared with the full version of KpipsEa AutoOpt. It works only on one pair EURUSD and optimization is not required.
This EA includes 3 strategies which cover trending and flat market.
- Auto optimization feature
- No martiginale or grid.
- Always using a stop loss and take profit to protect capital.
- Optimizable for all currency pairs
- Very good risk/reward ratio.
- No scalping, no hedging.
- It is not sensitive to slippage or spread size.
- Works on all brokers.
KPipsEaAutoOpt entry signals are based on Moving Average and Average True Range (when the price reaches a certain distance from these two, a new order is triggered). It uses 3 strategies - strategies 2 and 3 are for a high volatility market and strategy 1 is for a low volatility. Stop Loss, Take Profit are automatically calculated for each case.
- lots – lot size
- OptimizationBars – for how many previous bars the auto optimization feature will run
- nextOptAfterXhours – when it will run the auto optimization feature again
- ChooseOptSettingsBy - choose if the optimal settings are picked by total profit or by profit factor
- MinimumOptOrders - if the optimization settings are picked by profit factor, specify the minimum amount of orders when calculating profit factor. For example, you can have a big profit factor but you have only 2 orders and you want more than 2 orders.
- magicnum – magic number
- enable0, enable1, enable2 – choose which strategy will be enabled. By default, all are enabled
- auto0, auto1, auto2 – enable auto optimization for each strategy
- atr0, atr1, atr2 – ATR period
- ma0, ma1, ma2 – Moving Average period
- kk0, kk1, kk2 – multiplier for distance between MA and trigger
- trigger0, trigger1, trigger2 – minimum distance between MA and the current price when a new order is opened
- tpfactor0, tpfactor1, tpfactor2 – multiplier for Take Profit
- slfactor0, slfactor1, slfactor2 – multiplier for Stop Loss
- rsiperiod0, rsiperiod1, rsiperiod2 – RSI period
- reverse0, reverse1, reverse2 – normal operation mode (when reverse is 0) is if the price is above MA at a certain distance, it will open a BUY order. If reverse=1, then it will open a SELL order
- Turned Grid off by default
- tpfactor system changed (tpfactor is multiplicator to StopLoss) so if tpfactor = 1.5 then TakeProfit is 1.5*StopLoss. From now always TakeProfit will be bigger than StopLoss.
- added trailing function based on ATR (parameter tlfactor)
- tlfactor (multiplicator for the current ATR)