Breakdown of the Flat
The Breakdown of the Flat Expert Advisor is based on the level breakdown (maximum and minimum) for a specified period. The robot uses pending stop orders and shows good results on highly volatile news affecting a short-term (mid-term) trend direction.
Trader level: beginner, trader, experienced trader.
Leverage: 1:100 or higher.
Minimum deposit: $10 (1 000 cents) for cent accounts and $1 000 for USD accounts.
The robot can be reloaded within a day if the first pending orders were placed that day.
Settings and Inputs
By default, the EA has been optimized for trading EURUSD H1 for 4-digit quotes. To trade 5-digit quotes, multiply the inputs (3, 4, 6, 10, and 11) by 10.
----- Main settings -----
- Lot - initial lot for a stop order
- DigitsLot (decimal places) - lot rounding
- TakeProfit (0 - no TP) - take profit (in points)
- StopLoss (0 - no SL) - stop loss (in points)
- K_Lot (multiplication of the Lot) - multiplying a lot in case of a loss-making deal
- Slippage - slippage
- Additive to STOPLEVEL - addition to a stop level (to guarantee placing pending orders, set > 0)
----- Data analysis ------
- Bars for analysis - amount of the last bars for analysis (if 0, orders are placed according to the current price)
- Order place time (Hour) - pending order placement time
- Order price shift (pips) from High/Low price - shift from the channel to place pending orders
- Maximum width of the channel (pips) - maximum channel width (no orders are placed if the channel is wider)
- Analyze active pending orders daily;
- Change the parameters if necessary;
- It is recommended that you close open positions on Friday evening.
You will not obtain a desired result in the strategy tester. Test the product on a demo or real account before purchasing it!
+ Changed the algorithm of handling the closed[SL] and closed[TP] events