Oscillator Currency is a system which oscillates, i.e. its values repeatedly reoccur in the course of time. Oscillator Currency is an indicator for technical analysis which describes overbought or oversold of the market. It is good when the market is stable and the price moves within a relatively tight market channel.
Oscillator Currency uses the basic chart currency for calculations, i.e. if EURUSD is the chart symbol, the whole history about symbols, where one of current symbols is found (EUR/USD), available in MT4 will be downloaded. So we recommend downloading history of maximum number of symbols to ensure more effective representation of data.
- TimeFrame - time period is specified in minutes, value ranges from 0 or higher (5, 15, 20, 30 etc.).
- MarketWatch - request mode. If set to true, a symbol is taken from the list of symbols selected in MarketWatch. If set false, the symbol is taken from the common list.
- ShiftCurrency - shift of a cursor in a line, required for obtaining value of the second currency (EURUSD - > USD) .
- Show_L0 - enable/disable MA for the first buffer.
- PeriodMA_L0 - averaging period to calculate the indicator for the first buffer.
- MethodMA_L0 - averaging method. Can have any value listed in ENUM_MA_METHOD.
- Show_L1 - enable/disable MA for the second buffer.
- PeriodMA_L1 - averaging period to calculate the indicator for the second buffer.
- MethodMA_L1 - averaging method. Can have any value listed in ENUM_MA_METHOD.
- Show_L2 - enable/disable MA for the third buffer.
- PeriodMA_L2 - averaging period to calculate the indicator for the third buffer.
- MethodMA_L2 - averaging method. Can have any value listed in ENUM_MA_METHOD.
- DrawOnlyMiddle - display only Middle and MA buffers on the chart.
Download historical data if the indicator does not display data on the chart and logs do not have any errors. In this case wait for some time and repeat the attempt several times until historical data are fully loaded.
1. Fixed bug when updating the list of currencies.
2. Added the calculation adjustment when updating the zero bar.
3. Added information about the amount of currencies in IndicatorShortName(X, Y).