MA Channel SK
- MA_Channel_SK defines reasonable market entry/exit points
- Forecasts the possible future price movement
- Creates equidistant channels that become dynamic support and resistance levels
- Greatly facilitates the visual analysis of the market
The indicator is based on standard Moving Average.
Differences from МА:
- The ability to adjust the levels for different timeframes. If you set the levels for M5 and then switch to D1 when working with a standard MA, all levels will "stick" to the moving average. This is not the case with MA_Channel_SK.
- The moving average chart does not end with the last bar. MA_Channel_SK draws the channels 12 bars ahead to the future.
- Ability to change the channel generation method (10 options).
The SK_MA_Channel settings are similar to the Moving Average ones comprising of only three main parameters:
- Period_MA - МА period
- Method_MA - averaging method
- Price_MA - price type
All other settings are custom:
- Method - channel generation method (10 options)
- Step_M1 - channel grid step for М1
- Step_M5 - channel grid step for М5
- Step_M15 - channel grid step for М15
- Step_M30 - channel grid step for М30
- Step_H1 - channel grid step for Н1
- Step_H4 - channel grid step for Н4
- Step_D1 - channel grid step for D1
- Show_LINE - show/hide 24 future bars
- NumBar - amount of displayed bars
- Color_TEXT - text color
2. Added ability to change future line color (24 bars in the future).