Gold Plot MT4
- Uzman Danışmanlar
- Evgenii Aksenov
- Sürüm: 1.1
- Güncellendi: 28 Ocak 2023
- Etkinleştirmeler: 10
Gold Plot is a brokerage program (robot) for automatic trading on an electronic exchange. Trading Index is XAUUSD Gold.
The strategy was developed and tested based on neural network simulation.
The practice shows that the market moves in waves.
Any trend has periods of growth and correction. Large trends consist of smaller ones, even if flat (sideways trend) means a trend on a smaller timeframe.
Gold Plot wave analysis in the context of several trends ensures stable work of the strategy.
There are 7 copies left with a discount. Then the price will increase.
Why Gold Plot:
- hedging principle of opening orders (orders can be opened in the opposite direction providing a stable increase in income);
- each trade has a Stop Loss and Take Profit;
- progressive order calculation system
- classic trading, no risky strategies are used (grid, martingale, topping up)
- suitable for accounts with a small capital of $100 or more
- the strategy is compatible with other Expert Advisors
- the robot is fully optimized and ready to work. It is enough to set it on the XAUUSD H1 chart
- the robot is not sensitive to spread and works with any broker on Hedge accounts (ECN, PRO, Classic, Advanced)
- it has been optimized with the 99.9% quality of ticks
- suitable for FTMO challenge (ask me settings)
Description of parameters:
- Comments - the name of the adviser and a comment for orders
- Magicnumber is a unique transaction number. When using multiple Expert Advisors on the same account and symbol, make sure that the Magic number is different
- Type Trade (Buy/Sell/All) - direction of trade (by default All)
- Fixed lots size - fixed (permanent) lot size
- AutoLotsize - automatic lot calculation (default = true)
- Lot size / $10K in account - lot size for every $10K balance. Average risk (default =0.5)
- Maximum lots size - maximum lot size
- Close orders on Friday 22:00 - close orders on Friday at 22:00. Broker's time. (default = false)