This EA has two systems (Gamma and Theta) that look for reversal zones on medium-term time frames.
Visit the comments page, in the first message you can find more information about the system, performance, backtest.
10 units left at 720 $ - next price 800 $
Any doubt or more information, you are invited you to join to the telegram group of the sfe users community.
Telegram Community Group: https://t.me/sfecommunity
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
The EA needs connection to the SFE Server for get the new setups. Look the document on the first message of the comments page. There you will find the steps to allow this connection.
These EA cannot be backtested because use real time information processed on the SFE Server, but you can find the live performance of the signals as reference.
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
- Use Gamma System. 0-NO 1-YES
- Use Theta System. 0-NO 1-YES
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Min. Virtual Balance (used if balance is below this value)
- Max. Virtual Balance (used if >0 and balance is above this value)
- Order Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #magic.