- Uzman Danışmanlar
- Sergio Garcia Lobo
- Sürüm: 1.2
- Güncellendi: 18 Aralık 2022
- Etkinleştirmeler: 5
Gold Rocket Punch EA is a profitable EA, from the first day, that uses martingale. The use of martingale in the strategy means that you can lose all your account balance, so be aware of the risks.
The EA tries to identify pullbacks using a combination of configurable indicators for entries:
- RSI Indicator: with high RSI sells are triggered and with low RSI buys are triggered.
- EMA Indicator: when prices are above EMA + ATR * Factor, sells are triggered. When prices are below EMA - ATR * Factor, buys are triggered.
For trend detection:
- RSI indicator: use higher TF and use higher periods. High RSI indicates uptrend and low RSI indicates downtrend.
- Trending Trend indicator: Indicator that identifies uptrend and low trend.
- Daily open price: If it is higher than previous day close price: uptrend. If it is lower: downtrend.
Better results are for XAUUSD, but you could try to use it on any liquid pair after doing some backtests and experimenting with input parameters.
In the comments, there are posted some setup files. This EA can run many profitable strategies changing input parameters, so you can use MT5 Strategy Tester to discover new ones.
You can configure Stop Loss in money. Do some backtest before using it.
- Leverage: 1:300+
- Deposit: From 2.000$ to 5.000$ or more. The more, the better. However, this EA uses martingale and you should be aware of the risks.
- Timeframe: M5 with default parameters, but you can use it on higher TFs.
- Pair: XAUUSD, but you can search for other pairs configurations doing backtests.
- Input parameters: Read Comment #1 for other setups.
- If you set to false the parameter "Close positions with profit on live bar instead of on close." you can backtest the EA using "Modelling: Only open prices only.".
- I recommend to switch off the EA on critical US news. Also the probability of big DDs can occur on Fridays more often.
- Do not use bigger start lot than 0.01 before intensive backtesting.
- The better broker conditions, the more profits. ECN / STP, low commissions, low ping, etc.
Risk Warning and DisclaimerTrading Futures, Forex, CFDs and Stocks involves a risk of loss. Please consider carefully if such trading is appropriate for you. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Use this robot at your own risk.
Kullanıcı incelemeye herhangi bir yorum bırakmadı