StochScanner 3 Modes
StochScanner is a custom indicator to scan Stochastic in the various symbols and timeframes at the same time. Multi Symbol and Multi Timeframes.
3 scanning modes:
1. Mode Signal
It means the previous price of the period of time was on OverBought or OverSold and current price is out of Overbought or OverSold area.
2. Mode OverBought/OverSold
Indicator scans Overbought and OverSold . OverBought : current price is above level 80 and OverSold : current price price below level 20
Indicator scans current stochastic direction based on its lines, Main and signal.
You can see screenshots /videos for more details.
1. Clickable arrows to open the appropriate chart,
2. User friendly graphical interface
3. No limit symbols, Forex,Future,Metals,Indices,and more. All available symbols on the market watch
1. Scans Symbols = Input for symbols separated by comma
2. Symbol Prefix = The prefix of symbol if any. This is at the beggining of symbol name
3. Symbol Suffix = The prefix of symbol if any. This is at the end of symbol name
4. Scans TimeFrames = Define timeframe here, separated by comma. Text format can be on letter/ number
example: 5,60,1440 or you can also type: M5,H1,D1, etc
5. ScanMode = Select scanning mode here as described above
6. KPeriod = The value of stochastic Kperiod
7. DPeriod = The value of stochastic Dperiod
8. Slowing = The value of stochastic Slowing
9. Minimum Total TFs to alert/symbol = Indicator will alert only if minimum total TFs in the same signal is reached
10. PopUp Alert = If true, Indicator will provide alerts on on the current dekstop when the signal occurs
11. Mobile Alert = If true, Indicator will provide alerts on mobile appilcation when the signal occurs
12. Email Alert = If true, Indicator will send alerts to email when the signal occurs
Please let me know if you have any questions.
StochScanner Indicator is useful and simple to know current stochastic signal on multi symbols and multi timeframes at the same time.
A good tool to get informations from the market rather than to open symbol + timeframe one by one. Saving the time consumes and It will send alert when the signal occurs.
Please note that it may not work properly on MT4 strategy tester as it is a Multi Symbol and Multi Timeframe indicator. In this case you can try this way:
# Scan only 1 pair and 1 timeframe then the pair is same with pair on strategy tester and timeframe is same with timeframe on strategy tester