Clever Spread Strength Meter Lite
Lite Version: Does not include various features which the FULL version does, such as: Timeframe Selector, percentile sensitivity selector, commodity strenght feature, among others.
For full version HERE
Please be sure you have all symbols activated with enough data loaded.
The indicator measures a currency’s relative strength, on different timeframes, through certain percentile spread analysis. This allows you to compare which are the strongest currency pairs, against the weakest pairs. (This lite Version only works with EURUSD)
These spreads are based on comparison against USD.
How is "Clever Spread Currencies Strength" useful to you?
This indicator determines a currency’s strength for different timeframes, based on its spread historical record.
- This indicator identifies possible overbought or oversold patterns, by looking at excessive spread strength.
- This will allow you to have higher trading operation success, while you trade currencies with high spread analysis strength Vs low ones.
- This will allow you to have higher trading operation success, by avoiding continuation trades with currencies with neutral or close to zero spread analysis strength.
How can you use "Clever Spread Currencies Strength" indicator?
The low scores indicates large negative than usual spread of this currencies against others and the high scores indicates large positive than usual spread of this currencies against others.
- It indicates a strong bearish trend if the score is less than -3.
- It may indicate oversold signal if is less than -6.
- It indicates a strong bullish trend if the score is greater than 3.
- It may indicate overbought signal if is greater than 6.
- Table with descending values for relative spread strength.
- A currency’s row is highlighted in green color if its strength is higher than 3. On the other hand, if the strength’s value is lower than -3 then the row is highlighted with red color.
Support and questions:
Use our discord server if you have any question or need support.
Carlos Forero, Member of Clever Trading Club, private organization with the purpose of design clever solutions to generate constant profits with adapted risk.
CEF Spread Currencies Strength is designed to work and complement its signals with following indicators:
- Selecting best currencies to trade (CEF Spread Currencies Spread) (Actual Indicator)
- Determine the levels of the trend (CEF Counting Levels)
- Determine of trend Strength (CEF Trend Force)
- Determine the probability of expansión or contraction of range (CEF Range Predictor)
- Determine the key market profile levels (CEF Market Profile Day LVNs)