CFF Banks Liquidity
|CFF Banks Liquidity|
Entry signals without repainting or delays
Error-free opening of trades
Provides signals for any direction sell & Buy
|How does the CFF Banks Liquidity Works? |
Our CFF Banks Liquidity trading system based on a very accurate "Trend-Following" Trading Strategy.
Here's how to Start using our System
1. Buy and install the indicator in your terminal. Ask the guide.
2. Start trading by receiving signals from the indicator telling you about the ideal moment to enter a trade. If a Red Dots appears then you should enter a sell trade, If a Green Dots appears then you should enter a buy trade.
3. It's highly recommended that you use three different windows with three different periods When Analysis &Trading using our system, 1st indicator window set the "Liquidity Depth" to 3 , 2nd indicator window set the "Liquidity Depth" to 5 , 3rd indicator window set the "Liquidity Depth" to 7.
4. Enter a trade according to the indicator signals and match the three windows colors when trading then set a stop loss on your choice to limit potential losses.
5. After the trade is open, try to defend it by resetting the stop-loss order to the breakeven level and avoid any losses if the price goes against you later on.
6. If the asset price has gone in the direction we need, we wait and fix the profit.
If a signal appears and is confirmed (if the signal candle is closed), it does NOT disappear anymore, unlike indicators with redrawing, which lead to major financial losses because they can show a signal and then remove it.
The system analyzes the price behavior on the chart every second and determines the ideal entry points based on the built-in algorithm, informing you when you need to open a deal and close it to take profit. " Recommended 1TP for currencies is 20-30Pips & for commodities 40-60Pips"Contact me immediately after the purchase to get the settings and a personal bonus!
Attention! All my products can be bought only here, on the official MQL5 website. Beware of scammers!
For any questions related to the purchase, installation, and use of the indicator - pm, please.