Hour settings for the partial close functions were changed to use broker time. New variable names are: partialCloseStartHourBrokerTime, partialCloseEndHourBrokerTime, partialCloseMondayStartHourBrokerTime, partialCloseMondayEndHourBrokerTime.
Fixed a bug regarding the filterOtherMediumImpact and filterHighImpact settings.
- Changed filterMediumImpact and filterHighImpact to filterOtherMediumImpact and filterHighImpact. In the new implementation they will not apply to speeches or bank events which have their own settings.
- Added partialCloseAdditionalSundayStartHourGMTwinter/partialCloseAdditionalMondayEndHourGMTwinter. This is an additional period after market open (Sunday in GMT time) to apply the partial close logic.
Added more log information for the max position settings.
Fixed a bug for the max position logic.
Fixed a bug for max position logic and reduced log output for Wednesday close.
Fixed a bug for the max position logic.
Fixed a bit for the Wednesday close logic.
We added a range of parameters:
- Added USDrateDecisionCloseCurrencies, EURrateDecisionCloseCurrencies, and JPYrateDecisionCloseCurrencies, which can be used to define currencies for which charts should be closed during USD, EUR, or JPY rate decisions.
- Added USDrateDecisionCloseMinutesBefore, EURrateDecisionCloseMinutesBefore, and JPYrateDecisionCloseMinutesBefore, which define how long before the specific rate decisions charts should be closed.
- Added USDrateDecisionPauseMinutesAfter, JPYrateDecisionPauseMinutesAfter, and JPYrateDecisionPauseMinutesAfter, which define how long after the specific rate decisions charts should stay closed.
- Added the parameter chartCloseCondition and instead removed dontCloseSymbolsWithOpenOrders. chartCloseCondition can be used not not allow chart closing when there is a filled or pending order with the same symbol.
- closeConditionCheckMagicAndComments. If true, only orders with the given magic numbers and comments will be included for the chart close condition (defined by magicNumbersToCloseOpenPositions, commentsToClosePositionsExact, commentsToClosePositionsIncluding).
- maxPositionsStartHourGMTwinter and maxPositionsEndHourGMTwinter can be used to specify the time window during which the EAPF should monitor the maximum allowed positions.
- currencySymbolsToMonitor can be used to set which currency symbols should be monitored for max position settings.
- magicNumbersToMonitor is a list of magic numbers that should be monitored for max position settings.
- commentsToMonitorIncluding can be used to define a list of comments for positions that should be used in the max position settings (does not have to be exact, including is enough).
- Added parameter maxPositionsChartCloseCondition that is similar to chartCloseCondition, but will only be applied when the max position logic triggers.
- maxNetPositionsPerSymbol determines when the max position settings should trigger for a symbol. The number is given as the maximum number of net(!) positions. Zero or smaller will be ignored.
- maxNetPositionsPerCurrency determines when the max position setting should trigger for a currency. Zero or smaller will be ignored.
- maxPositionsMinimumKeepClosedMinutes determines the minimum duration of the signal when the max position case triggers.
- Added parameters partialCloseStartHourGMTwinter and partialCloseEndHourGMTwinter, which can be used to limit the partial close logic to certain hours.
- Added parameter partialCloseMaxSpreadPoints, which can be used as an additional maximum spread condition for the partial close logic. If negative, it will be ignored.
- Added partialCloseStartMinute, which can be used to define a more exact start time for the partial close logic.
- netPositionsPerSymbolForPartialClose can be used to close positions partially if a certain number of net positions per symbol was reached. If equal or smaller zero, it will not be used. Please be aware that the order comment might be changed by MT4 after partial closing!
- partialCloseFactor is the factor by which positions would be closed. For example, a value of 0.2 would close 20% of the position.
- waitMinutesBetweenMaxPositionClose determines the wait time after partial close until another one could trigger.
- lotDigits: Digits for rounding lot size during partial close.
- closeWednesdayCurrencies can be used to close charts for given currencies before Wednesday triple swap.
- closeWednesdayStartHourGMTwinter is the hour charts would be closed (in GMT winter time, in summer it will be shifted automatically like the other GMT winter hours).
- closeWednesdayEndHourGMTwinter is the hour on Thursday when charts would be opened again.
Fixed a bug that didn't open charts again if Friday close was used in combination with the stock market filter.
A bug was corrected which could happen with settings that allowed the news filter to close positions, but not charts.
A bug was fixed which lead to printing of confusing messages during the weekend when using checkDuringWeekends=true.
- Small changes to reduce interference of parameters for opening of charts during the weekend.
- Added parameter resetStockTriggerSaturday. If true, it will reset the stock trigger variable on Saturday, regardless of other settings.
- Added parameter waitForCrashTriggerGoneOutsideHours. If true and the crash filter triggered during the active hours, it will wait until the stock market filter does not trigger anymore, even if that time is outside of the active hours defined in the settings.
- Added parameter extendCrashEndTimeOnEveryNewTrigger. If true, it will extend the crash trigger end time each time the trigger occurs again.
- Added parameters startMinute, endMinute, startMinuteNews, endMinuteNews, startMinuteNewsCharts, endMinuteNewsCharts making it possible to define more precise time windows.
- Corrected a bug in useBreakingNewsFilterSignals, which would prevented the option "close losses" from working correctly.
Modified closePositionsBeforeCharts so that it now has three options. If closePositionsBeforeCharts=Always is used, it will always to try first close positions, then charts. This can lead to problems if your EA opens positions again before the chart is closed.
Also keep in mind that waitMinutesBetweenClosePositionAttempts will be checked, so that if there are umonitore open positions, they won't be allowed to be closed for the given period.
- Changed variable useBreakingNewsFilterSignals and added breakingNewsLossPoints. With these variables the EAPF can be set to close positions after breaking news signal only if they are negative more than X points.
- Added checkDuringWeekends. If false, it would not run checks during the weekend (for example for chart opening after Friday close).
- Changed news filter solution to be consistent with my other products.