Swing Scalper is a strategy that combines swing trading and scalping. This strategy works well with the wave of ever-changing markets, which is targeting small market movements to generate profits in a short time by entering and exiting the market, taking profits from small price changes.
- To enter the market by filtering the appropriate time makes it easier to identify more opportunities.
- Positioning is held in a short period of time, making transactions fast and can reduce significant losses.
- A simple mechanism makes it a low chance that the market will reverse.
- The Expert Advisor does not use martingale, grids, hedging, averaging and other risky strategies.
- Timeframe: M15
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD
- Use only five-digit accounts
- Initial deposit: $ 300 up
- It is recommended to use a low spread ECN Broker, 1:500 leverage
- Using real tick data in backtest with 99.9% modeling quality
- Protected by dynamic stop loss and take profit in the system automatically
- MagicNumber - Magic number to set the ID for each EA
- Lot_MM - set as " Auto or Fixed "
- Lots - lot size
- Risk - risk percentage
- BrokerGMTOffset - Your Broker GMT Offset, When back-testing your EA, set "BrokerGMTOffset" to zero. When you run your EA live, make sure the GMT Offset parameter is correct for your broker's time.
- URL_News "http://ec.forexprostools.com/"
- NewsSymbol - Set true or false, true = download news for only currency on chart, false = download news for all currencies on chart
- LowVolatilityNews - Set true or false for Low Volatility News filter
- ModerateVolatilityNews - Set true or false for Moderate Volatility News filter
- HighVolatilityNews - Set true or false for High Volatility News filter
- NonfarmPayrollsNews - Set true or false for Nonfarm Payrolls News filter
- StopBeforeNews - Set minutes for Stop Before News
- StopAfterNews - Set minutes for Stop After News
- CloseAllOrdersBeforeNews - Set true or false for Close All Orders Before News
- DrawNewsLines - Set true or false for drawing the news lines
- LowColor - Set color for Low Volatility News filter
- ModerateColor - Set color for Moderate Volatility News filter
- HighColor - Set color for High Volatility News filter
- Top - Display from the top
- Left - Display from the left